At Specialised Health we aim to be helpful in everything we do and we love keeping our customers and clients informed with helpful and interesting facts, so in case, you missed any of our emails or social media you can click the links below to access the original posts:
What even is “The Core” and what does it do?
Do you know? You can do the 3 question quiz and test your knowledge for real!
Signs you should be aware of
Why exercise helps
Plus some pro exercise tips
We often get asked questions, so we thought we’d share our answers.
The BEST EXERCISE for menopause and why
Role: Admin Assistant
Mel’s Ninja Skills
🐱👤Deadlift PB currently 92kg
🍝 Food – Italian & prawns
🧠 Fact – Pumpkin is a fruit
🐴 Fiction – Anything by Baz Luhrmann
Read more about Mel here
This Month in Social Media
Favourite Social Media Posts
The most popular posts across the platforms were:
🥇 First Place: “Why Movember?”
Behind the Scenes
- The most effective exercises for lower back pain – research discussion
- Rehab for knee injuries
- Our role in Vocational redirection
Focus Areas for November
Each week during Team Meetings we discuss what the biggest areas are which we’re going to focus on and improve as a company. This month we looked at:
- setting immediate as well as long term goals
- developing strategies for clients who show capacity but don’t have the belief that they can work
- helping Rehab Providers initiate services by having preliminary discussions with clients re education, training, experience and interests
- standing out with our service during the holiday period
And, welcome to Lauren Teitzel in Wellington who joins our New Zealand team.